Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Go ahead and chuckle

That's what I did anyway, chuckle. I'm finally succumbing to the pervasive blog theme: family, craftiness, cooking, and diapers: my life. That is the real reason I haven't posted on my blog for a year and a half. I haven't been busy saving the whales, writing a book, traveling, or anything crazy. I spent all that time coming to terms with my reality; which is, if we're going to be honest here, that running just isn't all that interesting. Especially when you don't do it.

I have it on good authority, however, that everyone will care about my day to day. I asked Calvin. He said something like, "Na na na shobee conack wachuna." I took that to mean "Of course they will, mom." He's a real sweetie.

So, here's my maiden voyage mommy blog post, which wouldn't be complete without a picture of a baby:


Yes. He is screaming at you.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Oh I'm so excited.

Jenn Johnson said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. OH! Oh, it's too much. There. How was that for a chuckle? And, YAY! yay for you're exciting succumbtion to reality and even embracing it. Congrats. I will follow you. you can count on it. :)