Monday, February 16, 2009

You're at the right place

I changed things around a bit, as you can see. In fact, this blog is no longer just about me, which is boring, but about one aspect of me. I ran a lot last summer quite begrudgingly. I hated it, but I really, desperately wanted to like it, because I thought it would make me cool. After weeks of pretending and tricking myself into running, I started to like it. Then I started to crave it. Then I quit, because I was really too busy. I swear.

But I think it was all part of the plan, because when I found out I was pregnant during the winter I missed it: that's huge for me. Now, I have started again, and it's like visiting an old friend.

For those who don't think running is cool, don't lose interest! I promise I'll be talking about a variety of subjects that cross my mind after my morning run, as my mind tends to wander. But running seems to put my thoughts in context, so keep reading!

PS, legs in the picture? Yeah, those aren't mine.

No comments: